Rajaji Tiger Reserve
- All Visitors enter the Rajaji Tiger Reserve at their own risk. Rajaji Tiger Reserve administration will not be responsible for any any kind of damages.
- Firearms of any kind are not permitted within the Tiger Reserve
- Don't get down from vehicle except at designated points (Mundal and Khara Chauki)
- Entry permits for day visit must be obtained at the respective entry gates. For night halt permit, kindly contact the office of the director
- Please through biodegradable litters into garbage bins only. You are required to carry your own bag for non-biodegradable litter and they should be disposed off in garbage bins outside the park.
- Playing of transistors, CD Player, Blow horn or any kind of music is not permitted in the Tiger Reserve
- Shouting, teasing, chasing animals, Feeding the animal is punishable offence.
- Visitors are required that they parked their own vehicle in designated area only.
- Permits issued to visitors are non-transferable and valid for single entry only.
- The Director reserves the right of Entry to the Rajaji Tiger Reserve.
- All visitors are governed by the Wildlife (Protection) Act 1972 and the rules made their under.
Tips for Visitors
- Wildlife sighting is a matter of change.
- Noises scare away animals
- Patience and alertness helps wildlife sighting.
- Wearing clothes that merges with natural surrounding enhances chances of wildlife sighting.
- While staying inside the Park it is advisable to have aids like torches, basic medicines,bottled water etc.
- Maintaing an observation diary and note your finding.
- Wear dull coloured clothes like Khaki, olive green or grey. Bright clothes particularly white and red should be avoided.
- Avoid use of perfumes, deodorant in park visit day.
- Maintain absolute silence during Jungle drive, in vehicles and on the watch towers, otherwise you may miss the chances of observing wildlife.
- Maintain a marginal Distance from the Wildlife and follow the guides instructions carefully .
- Do not throw or leave trash, litter, peels of fruit and polythene etc., carelessly..
- No entry after sunset and before sunrise is permitted in the Park, Night driving is Strictly Prohibited in the Park.
- Rajaji Tiger Reserve is a fire hazard area. Visitors are advised not to kindly lit any fire or throw away lit matches and cigarette in the forest or on forest roads.
- Fishing is Prohibited within the Tiger Reserve area.
- Do not attempt to feed the wild animals.
- Do not damage plant or animal life
- Playing of Audio/Video cassettes players and transistors in the park is not allowed.
- Fast driving over 30 km/hr. and blowing of horn is strictly prohibited.
- Don't Shout, play music, keep mobile in Silent mode.